This was a fun month. It was crazy busy and went by so fast, but we did alot of fun things as a family. Having three girls is so much work but I think I've finally got the hang of it. For now. Pride has been gone quite a bit the last few months so I've been on my own and I've had to rely on my resourcefulness and sense of humor so as not to get completely stressed out and lose my mind. Being a single parent is so exhausting, I value the days when I have someone here to help out. Don't get me wrong, I love being a mom and I wouldn't change it. But, it is by far the hardest job I've ever had to do. It's never ending! I'm still doing my best to do well in school and so far so good. Only have 3 more semesters and an externship. No prob!! I can handle it! I just have to have a pep talk with myself once in awhile to keep the motivation going.
The girls are a great help and they are doing well in school also. Katlyn loves 4th grade and has found a new interest in dance. She still loves to draw and reads all the time. I'd like to get her into basketball this winter, she is as tall as some 12 year olds so I figure she would have some advantage. Haleigh is working on reading and it has been a little difficult for her. She's working on it and coming along at a steady pace but it has taken alot of patience from me and her teachers. She excells in math and spelling though, which is the opposite of her big sister. Brenalyn has changed so much. She is so much fun to have. She makes our family complete. The next year is going to be exciting for her, and us, she'll be learning and walking! I'm not ready for it but i know by now that that doesnt matter. It will happen whether I want it to or not. I feel a little sad that this is out last baby. I'm trying to really appreciate the here and now.
Pride is still working hard and saving lives. He was one of the firefighters sent out to help with the fire in Herriman. That was really scary but it was great to see how our community pulled together and helped out. Pride loves working for Murray Fire and I have to say I love how family oriented they are. Most of the guys are married and raising kids. They're all really great guys. We're blessed to have so much. This year has been a good year for us. Bring on the pumpkin pie!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Emma Knows It All
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment